Friday, April 4, 2008

My Opinion

I copy and paste most of my posts from other places I visit often. Today I offer my own opinion based on facts.

The invasion of Iraq was based upon false pretenses (lies).

We remain in Iraq (occupying Iraq) under false pretenses (lies).

The plan of the current administration is to reinforce the permanent military bases we have constructed. Unless we change direction, our government is committing US to occupy Iraq indefinitely.

Bush lied and lies about our occupation of Iraq.

Cheney lied and lies about our occupation of Iraq.

Cheney/Bush minions lied and lie about our occupation of Iraq.

My mission in life is to dissuade young people from participating in our military until we leave Iraq.

Semper Fidelis. Smedley Butler was right: War is a racket.

No comments: